- Lecture: Participative design of new media to promote the social community and neighbourhood assistance in an aging society, Symposium: Health in rural areas: Integrated approaches to village development, University of Siegen in cooperation with the Regionale 2013 Südwestfalen.
- Lecture: Living Lab-based design with older people: Socio-technical measures to establish a user-designer relationship; Invited as speaker at: Budweg, S., Prilla, M., Rashid, A. & Schering, S. (2013). User-centered development of AAL technologies and services: Best practices for and from the application. Workshop AAL Congress 2013, Berlin.
- “Project presentation in the context of the action week “Dementia” from September 16-21, 2013 in cooperation with the care base churches
- Workshop: “Laughter knows no age – humour and fun in AAL developments”, 3rd AAL Workshop at the conference Mensch und Computer 2013 in Bremen, September 2013
- Open Day: Presentation of the Inclusive-Aging-Projects in the “Senec@fe” of the association Alter Aktiv, 30.11.2012, Siegen Kaan-Marienborn
- Lecture: Participative IT design for the aging society, invitation as panel speaker, Senior Citizens’ Congress of the FDP parliamentary group, 19.10.2012 in Berlin.
- Workshop “Fostering Social Interactions in the Ageing Society: Inter/Generational Design”, COOP Conference, 30 May 2012, Marseille, France
- Workshop “Fostering Social Interactions in the Ageing Society: Artefacts – Methodologies – Research Paradigms”, ECSCW 11, 24 Sept. 2011, Aarhus, DK
- Radio report from Radio Siegen on the first Internet day in Netphen (mp3 Download)
- C. Müller: Lecture “Development of a user-friendly positioning system for people with dementia. The research project Alzheimer Monitoring (AMi) at the Chair of Information Systems and New Media at the University of Siegen”, Day Care Center “Eremitage”, Caritas-Verband Siegen-Wittgenstein e.V., 8.09.2010.
- Workshop “Opportunities and challenges of television 2.0 for social participation and participation in old age” at the symposium “Fernsehen 2.0”, 7 May 2010
- Annual Conference: “Mediality of Proximity” of the Graduate School “Locating Media”, 22 and 23 April 2010, University of Siegen
- Workshop “Community Practices and Locative Media”, in the context of the MobileHCI 2009, Bonn, 15.September 2009
- Lecture: Challenges towards the Design of Locative Media for Supporting Interaction Spaces for the Ageing Society, Mobile HCI 2009 Workshop: Community Practices and Locative Media, Bonn, Sept. 2009.
- Workshop “Enhancing interaction spaces by social media for the elderly”, in the context of the ECSCW conference, Vienna, 7-8 September 2009
- Lecture: Health@Neighbourhood: IT-supported extensions of the everyday space for health promotion in the elderly district; 12th working meeting of the “Network Health and Culture in Ethnological Research”: “Medikale Räume”- Zur Interdependenz von Raum, Körper, Krankheit und Gesundheit, March 2009, Würzburg, Germany
- Lecture: Regional Networks between Industry and Academia: What can we learn from Bourdieu?, in: The Role of ICT in Interfirm Networks and Regional Clusters, Unpublished Paper, presented at a Workshop on the 7th International Conference on the Design of Cooperative Systems (COOP 2006), Cary-le-Rouet, France.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator